Tuesday, January 21, 2014

REVIEW ~ Double Time by Olivia Cunning


Olivia Cunning delivers the perfect blend of steamy sex, heartwarming romance, and a wicked sense of humor in this menage story featuring the hottest guy in the Sinners band.

Trey Mills, the notoriously sexy Sinners rhythm guitarist, gives up his bisexual lifestyle and is swept into a hot, heady romance with Reagan Elliot, a female rock star sensation. But when Trey encounters Reagan's sexy bisexual roommate, Ethan Conner, he can no longer deny who he is or what he wants. Reagan heartily agrees to a solution that opens up a hot new world of sexual experience--and love--with the two men she wants the most.


Dear sweet Baby Jesus, grant me the serenity to always love every member in Sinners.

And here we have the fifth book in the Sinners on Tour series, Double Time by Olivia Cunning. This ends the series for me to date, until the next and sixth installment comes out, Sinners at the Altar. I read books 1 -5 back to back, so it kinda makes my heart heavy, and my libido lost, lol, until I get the next book in my hands!! I tell you, these Sinners rocked my thoughts. Rock stars and erotica? It was almost too much for me to handle. HOT, HOT, HOT!!

Aaaaaahhh!! Double Time was the lustiest book IMO in Sinners on Tour. I'd say this was my favorite tour! And this time, I was able to fall in love with my most favorite band mate, Trey. I wanted to kiss away his images of Brian and replace them of me. I swear I'd transform into a cherry lollipop just so I could be in his mouth. Brian did disappoint me in his apathetic response in a certain scene. Tsk tsk Brian!
 

Trey's vivacious personality is what made me fall for him so hard. Although he's had his hiccups, he's truly a genuine person and mostly, a genuine friend. I was very proud of Trey to make his decision to move on. It couldn't have been easy.  He had so much love to give and deserves to loved. I.LOVE.HIM.

Here comes in an unexpected rock chick ( I WANT TO BE HER) Reagan, to rock Trey's world. This girl was bad ass I tell ya! In this moment in my reading life- I've never wanted to be someone so dang bad! Musically inclined, hot, thoughtful, understanding, accepting, raw and upfront-  I WANNA BE HER! What you see is what you get. My kind of girl! She made a perfect match for Trey.

I adored how Trey loved, how he interacted, how he touched and kissed, how he handled his confusion. I imagined him soft spoken and patient to those he loved.

And have mercy, we have a third character here- not something I expected-- a sexy roommate came into play causing Trey's bisexualness to go into frenzy mode. Which had me all in a frenzy. Ethan was primal. He was glorious and like Trey, had much love to give and craved to be loved back. I WANNA BE REAGAN!!

I didn't know what direction I wanted Trey to take as I was reading, so I was like piss on it- take the best of BOTH worlds you sexy beast! I mean stability can be overrated at times, right?

This trio made me feel naughty- seriously.  A trio of love worked for these characters and led them to a blissful relationship. Everyone was happy from all sides-- aaaaah hahaha- pun intended.  If they're happy, and no harm done- just pure adorated love, then I support them with having all the happiness possible. And I enjoyed the hell out of it in reading and exploring their emotions on their journey. But honestly, every member of Sinners will make you have a party in your pants. However, in Double Time, you'll just want to um, keep partying on, lol!!!!


I really have to stress my adoration for the Sinners on Tour series. While each book is focused on a single member of the band, they all intertwine and you still get a dose of all the characters in every read. I really enjoyed that about them. Rock n' roll, sex, and broken hearts mended, equals a helluva good read. My heart will be heavy until the sixth book is released, Sinners at the Altar. Keep this series going Olivia. I heart it with my soul!!! I love you Brian. I love even Sed! I love you Jace, you too Eric! AND OH MY GOD, I LOVE YOU TREY! See you guys at the altar!~ Whenever that is-- I seem to be having trouble trying to find the release date.

Sinners on Tour book review from moi:
Book 1, Backstage Pass
Book 2, Rock Hard
Book 3, Hot Ticket
Book 4, Wicked Beat
Book 5, Double Time (you are here)

See Double Time by Olivia Cunning on Goodreads.

Purchase Double Time by Olivia Cunning on B&N, Amazon, Book Depository

Reagan., erm- oops-- I meant, KIMBERLY





No comments:

Post a Comment