Monday, September 12, 2011

REVIEW- Everlasting by Alyson Noel


You can view the synopsis for Everlasting (via Goodreads) by clicking on the title.

I’ve been a fan of The Immortals Series by Alyson Noel, so it was bitter-sweet when I read the 6th and final book in her series, Everlasting. 
Poor Ever and Damen…. They went through so many trials and tribulations throughout the series to be with eachother, and I’m talking centuries. They, or I should say, Ever continues to go through one loooong, final journey in this book.
Everlasting was a bit on the slow side for me this go ‘round, while books 1 - 5 were page turners. I lost interest in some parts of the book due to the lengthy journey Ever had to make and it would’ve been nice if it could’ve been shortened and Alyson give another subplot to regain my interest. However, I definitely didn’t let it stop me from reading on to find out if Ever and Damen finally achieve their destination.
Although the book was somewhat predictable, the ending was not. It was totally unexpected. But don’t worry, Alyson gave me the closure I predicted, but not “in the way” I expected.
I give Everlasting 3 stars!
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment