Friday, September 16, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

This Friday is truly FABULOUS! I have had a wonderful week (well bookwise). Some of you may have heard about my (very embarrasing) fall down the stairs at work. I'm ok and recovering. And the fabulous books that have piled up for me this week have helped. So without further ado, I give you my Fabulous Finds of this week: ~Britney




Finally, my WVMP series by Jeri Smith-Ready arrived this week. (Wicked Game, Bad to the Bone, and Bring on the Night)



Some of my own purchases for this week include: Bloodlines by Richelle Mead, Hades by Alexandra Adornetto, Vanish by Sophie Jordan, and Sirensong by Jenna Black.



A ARC book bundle that I won from Manga Maniac Cafe that included: Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance by Emily Franklin and Brenda Halpin, Flawless by Lara Chapman, Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker, and Between by Jessica Warman.






The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson courtesy of McMillian Children's Publishing group for the ARC copy.

1 comment:

  1. I still need to buy Vanish, I feel horrible that I haven't read it yet! :)

    ReplyDelete