Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Exciting News!






Good Tuesday morning everyone! I hope everyone is staying afloat after tropical storm Lee push his way through. I know Kimberly got a lot of rain as did we. A lot of flooding and trees down around our area. I even got to come in to work late this morning. But, even in the face of this nasty weather I have good news. At least, I think it's good news.

Some of you already know that my husband is morning show radio personality for US101, a country station here in Chattanooga. Every year, the Country Music Association produces a huge award show called the CMAs. The televised part of the show is mainly made up of awards going to country artists, writers, and music video producers; however, there are also tons of radio awards given out as well. Now, you may be following where I'm going with this, but here it is. This morning it was announced that my husband and his two radio partners were nominated for CMA Small Market Personality of the Year! It's a huge honor just to be nominated, and I am so excited for them! The winners will be announced and receive their awards later this year so I will let you all know how it turns out. For now, if you'd like to check out a CMA nominated radio show click here. The Bearman and Ken show (featuring Daniel) is on from 5am - 10am EST Monday - Friday and can be streamed online.
Britney



1 comment:

  1. B- I'm so happy and excited for you guys! This is a huge accomplishment and I wish Daniel and his partners the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete