Friday, September 30, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday!

Ok, this is gonna be short and sweet since I not only forgot that it was Friday, but my work "techie" (ha, some techie) has completely ERASED MY SCHEDULER! Yes, I am rebuilding my offices schedule hour by hour, day by day, client by client from last Thursday to the end of December. So needless to say, today's FFF post will be pathetic. I apologize. I promise to do better next week, barring any schedule failures. For my WVMP friends out there, I'm thinking about the #intheshower scene to keep myself upbeat! :) ~B

Received:
SOMETIMES IT HAPPENS by Lauren Barnholdt
THE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYER (ARC) by Michelle Hodkin (courtesy of Kimberly)

1 comment:

  1. #intheshower...WHAT?! I'm very, very happy I'm starting Wicked Game next!

    ReplyDelete