Tuesday, February 14, 2012

"Safe and Sound" music video from The Hunger Games Soundtrack


As you all are probably aware by now, The Hunger Games movie comes out next month. And one of the songs on the soundtrack is "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars. Well, the music video premiered on MTV last night, so I thought I'd share it here on the blog as well for any of you who might have missed it. It's fabulous of course. So take a look. What part of the movie do you think this song will play during? And if you are a Taylor Swift fan check out PROJECT TELL TAYLOR here.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful song, lyrics, and video. I'm thinking when Peeta almost died to save Katniss is when the song will play in the movie. March 23 can't come fast enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Isn't it fantastic! I can't wait for the movie! And I have to say, I think that's a pretty good guess Kim. I love me some Peeta!

    ReplyDelete