As you gather by now from our blog heading, Britney and I love escaping into a fictional world. And what better way to do it than be accompanied by our favorite top twenty-two boys (to date) - *SWOONS*
Boys Kimberly and Britney agree to have as their book boyfriends:
1) Zachary Moore from Shade and Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready: A compassionate, totally gorgeous, Scottish, pre-shifter, kilt wearing Lad. Our hearts thump out of our chests (because he’s known to posses your heart) by just mentioning his name!
2) Adam Wilde from If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman: Rockstar and front man for Shooting Star. He is one of our favorite boys to obsess over. He and his lyrics melt our hearts. Lots of tears were shed over this one. *Grabs Kleenex just thinking about him*.
3) Logan Keeley from Shade and Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready: He’s a swoon-worthy, rocking, kick-ass ghost who’s hard to let go. He really captured our hearts in Shift. *Oh geez, grabs another Kleenex* *sniffles*
4) Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare: A snarky, charismatic, beautiful, british bad-ass shadow hunter who is blonde with gold eyes, long eyelashes, and a chiseled face. MMM, MMM! *THUD*
5) Adrian Ivashkov from Vampire Academy Series and Bloodlines by Richelle Mead: He’s royal Moroi and a vampire with green eyes; is overconfident and flirtatious. But we quickly discover his charming and courteous side. We wouldn’t mind being his little dhampirs!!
6) Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins: He’s our favorite District 12, blue-eyed, blonde headed loverboy who I’m sure bakes the best bread ever! And, he’ll fight for you!!
7) Patch Cipriano from The Hush Hush Saga by Becca Fitzpatrick: What an ab-tastic angel… hello! He was fallen, now a guardian angel. Everything about him is dark… his hair, his eyes, his personality, which leaves him mysteriously charming. We want to eat him like a peppermint!!
8) Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare: Black hair and blue eyes? Why yes! He’s tough and is a Welsh shadow hunter from the 19th century. He’s quite the charmer and possesses a bit of a “jerk” mentality. We can’t wait to discover his softer side.
9) Daniel Grigori from Fallen Series by Lauren Kate: A handsome blonde, grey-eyed, intriguing fallen angel who believes he’s cursed. Yo Daniel, be uh, an angel and envelop us with those white wings of yours ;)
10) Seth Morgan from Wicked Lovely Series by Melissa Marr: A totally rad, artistic, passionate, sexy dude who sips on tea and is covered in tattoos and body piercings. Now that is hawt!! Where’s the extinguisher? Cause we on fire!!
11) James Stark from The House of Night Series by P.C. and Kristin Cast: A vampire who has some mad archery skills and enrolled at The House of Night. He’s known to cast you a cocky smile and rocks a hot bod. *Runs fingers through his hair*
12) Heath Luck from the House of Night Series by P.C. and Kristin Cast: The mortal boyfriend of Zoey Redbird who is a total quarterback babe. Dude, really… if we were vamps, we’d totally imprint you!
Boys Britney swoons over:
13) Alex Fuentes from Perfect Chemistry Series by Simone Elkeles: A bad-boy gangbanger with an attitude. But deep down he's a truly good guy who just wants to protect his family and the girl he loves. (And all the girls sigh)
14) Parker Whalen from Cross My Heart by Katie Klein: A mysterious, aloof, leather-jacket-wearing, motorcycle riding, bad-boy with a penchant for literature and a deep, dark secret. Intriguing and alluring.
15) Luc Cain from Personal Demons and Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers: Demon turned mortal with major baggage and plenty of charm. He will set your heart racing and begging for more.
16) Jay Heaton from The Body Finder and Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting: Best friend turned boyfriend that every girl wants. He's attentive, sweet, lovable, and totally loyal.
17) Sam Roth from The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series by Maggie Stiefvater: My favorite, faithful, casual werewolf, turned human. He plays guitar, loves to listen to and compose music and reads. I want to gaze into those yellow eyes of his and tell him his suffering is over.
18) Ren Laroche from Nightshade and Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer: A hostile, seductive werewolf who is the alpha of the Bane wolfpack.
Boys Kimberly swoons over:
19) Benjamin “Jack” Force from The Blue Blood Series by Melissa de la Cruz: He was Abaddon, Angel of Destruction, fallen and became a blue blood vampire. His hair is platinum blonde and he has green eyes you could get lost in. I’ve signed up to be his donor!!
20) Edward Cullen from Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer: Good ole’ Edward was my first book boy crush. I had it for him bad. If he could hear my thoughts…. he’d definitely be stunned! I mean, what’s not to love about a striking, compassionate vampire who only feeds off animals. I’m most certain I’d turn into a mountain lion just so he could sink his teeth into me!
21) Robert Bellegarde from Grace Series by S.L. Naeole: A breath-taking, heavenly, kindhearted angel who had flaws, but was perfect in my eyes. He was truly a magnificent character. When the time comes, he’s definitely the angel I’d want to carry me to heaven.
22) Noah Shaw from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: I had the opportunity to read about Noah from an ARC I won. Three words- panty.dropping.smile – Read the book to find out why!! Oh, and he’s british!
*** We only used links on the authors of the characters and books mentioned. If you have any questions, please ask us in the comments and we'll give you the answer you're looking for!
Kimberly & Britney