Friday, September 9, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

I was looking at my new stack of procurements last night, and decided I would share them with all you fabulous followers. I'm thinking of making this a weekly post, but I'm not making any promises yet. We will see how it goes. - Britney






5) My number 5 find of the week is... PRIDE AND PREJUDICE by Jane Austen. No, I have not been living under a rock. This is one of my favorite books, and honestly, I think my sister stole my copy. (Ok, not really. But it is missing.) I have read several novels lately that refer to Austen's work, and I wanted to re-read it. I like to have old copies of my favorite classics, so I tramped off to my favorite used bookstore to grab a copy. Now, it is back on my bookshelf where it belongs, because lets face it, a girl MUST own a copy of PRIDE AND PREJUDICE. (At least this girl








4) My number 4 find this week is... EVERLASTING (AN IMMORTALS NOVEL) by Alyson Noel. This one has been on my list for a while now. I very much need to know how things turn out for Damon and Ever. If you have not started this series, I strongly recommend it. It is a completely new, interesting and creative idea.
















3) My number 3 find of the week is... MINE UNTIL DAWN (THE FITZGERALD FAMILY) by E. B. Walters. I'm super excited about this one. This is the second book in THE FITZGERALD FAMILY series, and if it is anything like the first (which I'm sure it is) it will definitely be worth it. *note: This is an adult novel. Which translates to = I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO PERSONS UNDER AGE 18. But it will appeal to adult women.










2) My number 2 find this week is... SWEAR (ARC) by Nina Malkin. SWEAR is the second book in the SWOON series. I listened to the SWOON audio book last year, and I was very intrigued. I cannot wait to see what happens with Sin and Dice. (I also happened to name one of the Humane Society cats after Sin. You'll be happy to know that Sinclair the cat got a happy home.)





1) My number 1 find this week is... A PRINT COPY OF PERFECT CHEMIST RYby Simone Elkeles. I had the Kindle version already, but I absolutely LOVE this book so much, I just had to break down and by the print copy. If you have not read it you should. You will fall so hard for Alex.




















No comments:

Post a Comment