Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Well, hello there Kane from This Side of Salvation by Jeri Smith-Ready

It's Day 2 of the Superfan contest (click here for info) for This Side of Salvation by Jeri Smith-Ready. It's also the official release day of this highly anticipated book that I've been waiting to get in my hands for like a year!




Yesterday, David was introduced to us. You can backtrack by clicking here.





Today, meet Kane Walsh. He seems a bit sarcastic. I can't wait to meet him. For the love of God, I hope it's today. I'm crossing my fingers that This Side of Salvation will be in my mailbox this afternoon.

 
To be directed to the release day post of This Side of Salvation by Jeri Smith-Ready, click here.
 
Check out Jeri's website, her books, the contest, THIS SIDE OF SALVATION to release today, 4/1/2014. I'm literally bouncing for joy at the anticipation in reading this novel. I don't mean to be stalk-ish (well, maybe slightly) but I pretty much worship every word from this brilliant author.
 
Purchase This Side of Salvation by Jeri Smith-Ready at B&N, Amazon, Book Depository
 
KIMBERLY
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment