Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WinterHaven Sleigh Tour: Letter To Santa



Today Living Fictitiously is excited to join the WinterHaven Sleigh Tour hosted by WinterHaven Books. This week, I am writing Santa a letter for my book wish that I hope to receive this season. To see who else has written to Santa, go to WinterHaven Sleigh Tour for a list of participating blogs.




What books are you hoping to receive this Holiday Season? Share them in the comments. Some additional books I'm hoping to receive this year are:

The Savage Grace by Bree Despain

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch

A Million Suns by Beth Revis

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand

The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe

5 comments:

  1. Michelle HOdkin and Cynthia Hand are some of my favorite authors:) Hope you get all your wishes:))

    I'd love Clockwork Princess:))

    ccfioriole at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for Clockwork Princess either Christina! There are so many great books out there right now, and coming up, I want them all! Thanks for stopping by to visit!

      Delete
  2. I want the Evolution of Mara Dyer also ! Hope Santa is good to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I would love Poison Princess by Kresley Cole.
    natasha_donohoo_8 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing list! Yes to all of the above! I have a few like Evolution, TFiOS and Hallowed! I hope you will get all these books! Especially Evolution of Mara Dyer because one cannot have enough of Noah Shaw! I hope to get Through the Ever Night this year, even though it's not out yet. Santa can make this happen, right? lol Have a Merry Christmas and New Year!

    ReplyDelete