Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

Good Friday morning peeps! I am up-and-at-em all bright and early this morning thanks to my pumpkin coffee. This week I have received just a few Fabulous Finds, but I think there's one you might find a little strange. I found my ponytail! Yes, all 12 inches of my hair are tied in a nice little ponytail and sitting in a plastic bag. In other words, I cut off all my hair! Well, it's chin length. I know, strange to keep my hair, but I don't plan on keeping it forever. I plan to donate it. Anyone have any suggestions? Anyway, moving away from my creepy removable ponytail, here are the Fabulous Finds for the lovely October Friday.

FALLING FOR ROMEO by Jennifer Laurens (e-book)


DEEP BLUE SECRET (The Water Keepers book 1) by Christie Anderson (e-book)

SILENCE by Becca Fitzpatrick (the special Wal-Mart edition, because I love special content)

I also got a steal of a deal through Amazon on THE NIGHT HUNTRESS SERIES by Jeaniene Frost:

HALFWAY TO THE GRAVE

ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE

AT GRAVE'S END

DESTINED FOR AN EARLY GRACE


And Kimberly was nice enough to let me borrow her ARC copy of THE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYER. Which I finished this week. Fabulous! We will be reviewing it at a later date.




I will try to keep up with Fabulous Finds Friday this month, but I'm going to go ahead and warn you. I miss some Fridays! This is going to be a VERY busy month for me. I will be gone every weekend from now until November 14th. We have my brother-in-law's wedding, then our 3 year anniversary, then I get to spend some much need quality time with my #cyberBFF and blogging partner, Kimberly, in Atlanta, then we go to Nashville camping for Halloween, and then we are off to the CMA awards. So please forgive my lack of sanity and Fabulous Finds for the next month. And as always, you guys are WELCOME to stalk me on Twitter or Facebook or even email me. I won't be THAT out of touch. So, HAPPY OCTOBER everyone!

~Britney



No comments:

Post a Comment