Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 4 of Superfan Contest-- Meet Mara from This Side of Salvation by Jeri Smith-Ready

It's Day 4 of the Superfan contest (click here for info) for This Side of Salvation by Jeri Smith-Ready.


Monday, the main character, David from This Side of Salvation was introduced to us. You can backtrack by clicking here
 
Tuesday, we met Kane. You can backtrack to that post by clicking here.
 
Yesterday, we met Bailey. I love her. At this point in my reading she seems to be a free spirit and I really enjoy the comforting words she gives David. You can backtrack to that post by clicking here.
 
 
Today, we meet David's sister Mara. She's fun and snarky and everything a sister should be to a brother. They look out for each other. I hope it stays that way. I'm only about 100 pages into the book.
 
 
 
 
Check out Jeri's website, her books, the contest, THIS SIDE OF SALVATION  released yesterday, 4/1/2014.
 
Purchase This Side of Salvation by Jeri Smith-Ready at B&N, Amazon, Book Depository
 
KIMBERLY

1 comment:

  1. Yay Jeri Superfans!

    I love these quotes and of course I loved this book :-)

    ReplyDelete