Thursday, September 5, 2013

Review: STAY WITH ME (With Me #1) by Elyssa Patrick

Stay With Me (With Me #1)
By: Elyssa Patrick
Publish Date: August 30, 2013
Source: Digital galley provided by the author via Netgalley in exchange for honest review.

New Adult/Contemporary Romance - recommended for ages 17 and up.

With one look, I’m his . . .

With one touch, he’s mine . . .

With one kiss, it changes everything between us . . .

I’ve been famous since I can remember. Singing, acting, dancing—I’ve done it all. The tabloids cover my every move, but I don’t want that anymore. I want to be normal, whatever that is.

When I leave Hollywood for college in Vermont, I’m on my own for the first time in my life. This is my chance to figure out who I am and what I want in life.
But it’s a lot harder than I expected. I can’t escape my image. Classes are difficult, and I’m struggling. And then there’s Caleb Fox.

Sexy, intriguing Caleb Fox.

Caleb is the one man who doesn’t want to use me. He breaks down my walls. He challenges me. He wants me. And I just don’t know if I can give him the same—or if he’ll stick around when he finds out my shameful secret that the tabloids haven’t managed to uncover.

Dating him is risky enough, but loving him could break me.


Review
Oh how I love my NA romances! Stay with me was a great read that kept my attention and just made me want to swoon a little. Caleb Fox is one of the most amazing book boyfriends! And I loved that the book revolved around a female who was the celebrity trying for a normal life.

So many books are about the guy overcoming issues with fame and fortune, but in Stay With Me it’s Hailey who is trying to conquer the real world. She’s a great character with a strong determination yet some serious insecurities. She’s locked in the struggle to find out who she is and what she wants. She’s running from a past full of pressure, manipulation, and difficult choices. And there something she wants to keep hidden.

Caleb is the stable, normal, dedicated man who just wants to make Hailey happy. He’s an amazing guy, and his feelings for Hailey take her on a journey of self-discovery that will keep readers glued to the pages. I definitely recommend this coming-of-age romance that will touch your heart.

Buy links

Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment